Insta360 Go 2 came across as quite ambitious. The most distinctive features of an action camera are its size and weight. Insta360 Go2 claims to be 6 times lighter with its same size image sensor. It’s a camera has a fixed and single lens. Can be easily fixed on a fabric with the camera bracket. The color of the product is white by default. However, special designs can be made on the Insta360 website for a certain fee. The image sensor is placed on the edge, following the rounded edges of the product. The Insta360 Go2’s small size makes it easy to shoot video in areas that standard cameras can’t reach.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Action Camera
- It offers its users different aspect options as 16:9 – 9:16 – 1:1.
- Videos shot with Timeshift mode can be accelerated up to 6 times.
- There is flow state stabilization to minimize the vibrations that occur in video shooting.
- Featuring a 1/2.3-screen sensor, this device can shoot videos in 1440P resolutıons at 50 FPS.
- The slow motion feature provide to get a super unplayed video up to 4x at 120 FPS.
- For underwater use, it is possible to shoot up to a depth of 4 meters.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) image recognition feature identifies images in your shot by separating them into objects. At the same time, it automatically arranges video clips for you according to rhythmic music. iOS 12 is required to use the AI Flashcut feature. However, this may limit some of the Insta 360 Go 2 users.
- The Insta 360 application allows you to project live images from a large screen with Wi-Fi. In this way, you can clearly view your footage and edit video in real time.
- When you want to fully charge it with the charging box, you can achieve this within 30 minutes. Considering the charging times of most action cameras, this is really tempting. At the same time, it is possible to shoot for 2.5 hours with this device, which is charged for 30 minutes.
- With the ND filter set, you can get balanced colors and high contrast in high brightness. At the same time, you can have an apparatus that can act as a tripod with the mounting adapter package. ND filter set and mounting adapter package are not included in the box.
Charging Box: When you buy the Insta360 Go 2, it comes with portable charging case in the package. The small size charging case allows you to carry it with you at all times and charge your camera. Another feature of the charging box is that it becomes a remote control with which you can shoot up to 10 meters. Having a remote control option other than the command button on the camera can help you have a comfortable shooting experience.
When the foldable foot on the back of the charging box is fully folded, it appears as a whole with the charging box. These feet make your camera suitable for use as a tripod on a table or suitable floor. When you open the cover of the Go 2 charging case, you can shoot by placing it in the palm of your hand like a selfie stick. If this feature is not enough for you, there is a connection point for tripods and selfie sticks under it.
Information Screen: You can view the battery status and shooting time of your action camera on the small information screen on the camera case. You can use the information screen to control your video and photo settings.
Magnetic Neklace: Included in the box is a necklace with a magnetic thin plate on the end, designed for use in POV shots. After wearing the magnetic necklace under your clothing, you can place the Go2 on the fabric and record and view your own perspective.
Easy Clip: In order to clip the action camera to the front/back of the hat or to the headband, a tool called Easy Clip that can be adjusted to different angles is included in the box.
Protective Lense: Protective lenses, which are very easy to replace, are also among the box contents. The protective lenses are made with toughened glass to make the Go 2 protected from wiping or scratching.
Pivot Stand: The pivot stand, which is put into service with its foldable design, can be mounted on many surfaces with its adhesive base. With the folding feature, you can hide the action camera on the pasted surface by folding and closing it towards the inside.
DISADVANTAGES OF SMALL SIZE
- There is no built-in display on the camera. You will definitely need an additional device to see what you are shooting.
- It cannot be size up the camera without size down the battery. The smaller the battery, the shorter the shooting time drastically. Video capture time drops to 10 minutes in pro mode and 15 minutes in standard mode.
- The built-in storage space does not allow you to change cards while shooting. The ability to wirelessly transfer videos to iPhone can tolerate this situation depending on your intended use.
Some images on offical site of Insta360, check out for more: Insta360 Store: The Official Store for Insta360 Cameras, Accessories and Services
INSTA360 GO 2 CAMERA HOLDER
Insta360 Go 2 also can be used an action camera on First Person View (FPV) flights. In model airplanes or drones, recording of flight footage can be performed. It will be provide nice footage using horizantal lock and recording FullHD resulation. You can’t get a footage like this on an FPV Camera. We designed a 3D Printed Insta360 Go 2 holder to you can mount on your RC planes or drones which is a price/performance product. There is a lot of mounting sections for many mounting senerios so it’s also for general usage. Check out to the details on Product Page. Camera holder have been developed to holding the Insta360 Go 2 safety. It’s appearance mirroring a missile will make your Go2 action camera look different. Anyone can produce this product with a 3D Printer at home which is offered for sale on the Crayle Store as an STL file. Different types of mountings are available for the additional attachment of the camera holder on motor helmets or rounded surfaces.
Click to the our Product page: https://craycle.com/product/insta360-go-2-holder-stl/